First, a couple of my favorite quotes on manifestation:
"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it...You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings.” --Liz Gilbert
"We are living in a dynamic, intelligent Field capable of instantaneous response to each one of us. (It may help to read that statement again.) Instead of living in a gigantic machine in which we are only a tiny cog, we have the opportunity to recognize and identify ourselves as something much more significant – something that the awesome and intelligent creative force that has created the plant kingdom, weather, human beings, this planet, and galaxies beyond, responds to.” --John Nicholl
To start flexing your manifestation muscle, begin with the Radical Manifestation Worksheet from Colin Tipping (available for download here). Think of one thing (tangible) that you would like to manifest in your life right now. Allow yourself to really want it, to claim the desire for it. Then fill out the Radical Manifestation worksheet.
Once you have finished the worksheet, you are ready for the main event....WRITING YOUR LIFE. For this task, choose one of the following exercises:
1) Taking the phrase "I am so happy and grateful I am living a life that..." as your jumping off point, do a 30-minute free-write on all of the things you want to manifest in your life right now, the tangible and the intangible. Just like with the free-writes from last week, do not edit or limit yourself, let your imagination run free and wild to WRITE THE LIFE that would like to live.
2) Toast to you on your 100th Birthday – Imagine that you are at your 100th birthday party. Your spouse, significant other, best friend, or sibling is making the toast. What would they say about you? What would they say about your life? What did you do? What were your accomplishments? Who is there that they are acknowledging? What was your proudest moment? Think in terms of things that haven't happened yet that you want to manifest. This is the WRITE YOUR LIFE moment. Go for it!
Write "I am so happy and grateful that I am living a life that...” on a post-it note and then write a concise statement of your manifestation (either the tangible or the life one.) Post it somewhere where you will see if often over the next few weeks and repeat it to yourself whenever you see it.
- Read over your Radical Manifestation Worksheet at least once out loud this week.
- Claim the power of acting “as if.” “IF I believed it were possible, what step would I take next?” Take that first next step this week!
- Send energy to your intentions and the intentions of all of those who have participated in this class remembering that,"...[T]here is no greater gift to give another than to hold for them a vision of their highest potential." --Kimberlee Gorgo
THANK YOU for coming on this journey with me. I am so grateful to have spent time with you over the past five weeks. I wish you all the best in manifesting the life you dream of!